1. Print out the PDF on the sidebar of Jill Berry's blog. Look for this box.
2. Sketch out some ideas of "where" you would like to go or who you would like to be in the upcoming year. You can use the border for your final map or just for notes.
3. Share your map and/or process on any of your sites, our Arty Cartophiles Facebook Page and our Mapping 2015 Pinterest Page.
4. Tips for priming the pump and getting direction will be posted here and on the Arty Cartophiles Facebook Event Page. You can also sign up for these updates via email.
5. Use whatever media you would like to create your map. It can be one line with notes, as simple or elaborate as you like. Check out the maps from last year on our Pinterest Page, Mapping 2014 Artfully. Request an invite you can pin to the collective board!