- What should I wear to my portrait session? You want you and your family to be the main attraction in your portrait. Keep your clothing simple (not busy). If you are coordinating a family, I suggest keeping the clothing in the same tonal range, not going with one person in black and the other in white.
- How long is a session? Most sessions last about an hour.
- Do you photograph couples? Yes. Bring your love, I'll make it visible.
- What if I need to reschedule? I understand that things can happen, and I have held a space just for you. Please give me at least 24 hours notice.
- What if it rains?
We can reschedule. Clouds are okay. In fact, cloudy days give great, even light for portraiture.
- How long will it take before I can see my images?
After the session we schedule a viewing session in 2 weeks.
- Do you retouch your images? All head shot packages include retouched images and files. Retouching can be added to family packages.
- What do you retouch? A fully edited image takes the files out of the camera and puts it in a software that smooths and brightens your face just a little: eyes, skin tone, blemishes. I err on the side of natural unless you specify otherwise.
- Do I get all the pictures you take? I edit the images before I deliver them to you removing photos with closed eyes and duplicates. A typical one hour family or head shot session yields 30-50 images.
- What types of payments do you accept? I accept cash, check, and Paypal, and credit card.
Feel free to contact me with any other questions! 510-709-7880